Monday, May 18, 2015

MARCH IPSY BAG

I'm SO behind in my IPSY Bags since we went on vacation! Here is my March bag. 

The bag itself is so so cute! 


First product is Coolway Oil treatment. Excited to try this. My hair is usually in the dry side, but after having Baby G my hair is even more dry. I'm excited to see if this makes a difference. 

Second product is this pūr-lisse facial cleanser. I've been using this stuff since I got it this month and I LOVE it. It takes off all my make up even my mascara & eyeliner. I'd definitely buy the full size! 

Next up is the Marsk Mineral Eye shadow in Fifty Shades. I didn't open this or swatch it because I plan on giving it away. Not really my color. 

Next is NYX Buttergloss Lipstick in Pops Exsplosif. I love this formula and color. It's so creamy and a your lips but better color! 


Lastly is Chella Ivory lace highlighter. I've used it a few times to define my brows a bit more and I love it! Goes on smooth and creamy, blends out nicely! 


I finally used some of my reward points and got this lip stick from Gallany Cosmetics in Bordeaux. 




Here are the swatches for both lipsticks. Bordeaux is on top and Pops Exsplosif on bottom 



Thanks for reading

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL
XOXO,
MARISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment