Wednesday, May 20, 2015

APRIL IPSY BAG

April IPSY bag time!

After seeing the pictures of the bag I wasn't too excited. I didn't think it was that cute. I got it in the mail and it isn't so bad after all. 


First up is JulieG nail color. Didn't see a color name on the bottle, but it's a pretty bright pink color. Perfect for Summer. 

Second is a blush from Pandora's Make up box in Pink Carnation. It has a creamy formula and blends out nicely. Love the color, it's right up my alley. 

Ultra light face lotion from Lather. Love the formula, isn't greasy. Perfect day time moisturizer. 

The Balm Cosmetics Single Eye shadow from Nude Dude in Fit. I really like the color and again the formula is smooth and creamy. 

Lastly is Mullein & Sparrow Mini Lip & Cheek Tint. It smells awful and doesn't really have a color to it. Won't be something I will be using. 

Swatches of blush, eye shadow and lip tint. 






No comments:

Post a Comment