Thursday, May 14, 2015

How I Clean My Make Up Brushes

It's been a LONG time since I last posted and I apologize for that! I am now getting caught up and will have my March- May IPSY posts up shortly!

I figured I would do a post about how I clean my make up brushes. It's super easy and the video will be down below.

Ever since I saw the Sigma Brush cleaning glove I've wanted it, but I could not justify spending $40 on a silicone glove. I came across the Brush Egg and for $8 I decided to give it a try. I love it! It makes cleaning brushes so much easier, your hands don't get raw from rubbing a handful of brushes on it, and it really gets deep down in the brush hairs.

All I use is baby shampoo, the Brush Egg, paper towel, wipes and a rolled up towel to dry them.

Thanks for reading the post and check out the video below. Let me know if you have any questions and please let me know what type of posts you'd like to see!!




BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL

XOXO,
MARISSA 

No comments:

Post a Comment