Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wearable Green Eye Look

Hi pretties!

I'm back with another tutorial. This time it's a wearable green eye shadow look just in time for St. Patty's Day! 

I used the Jesse's Girl Palette in The Eyes Have It along with a orange/peach blush for my transition shade and the Naked Basics Palette for my highlight shade. If you try this look out or any others send me pictures at my email so you can be featured in a blog post in the future ;) 
marissa.agueros@gmail.com






As always the video of my look will be posted below! Hope you guys enjoyed this look. My camera battery died at the end of the video. All I did was finish applying mascara and added Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. You can add a winged liner and eyeliner to your water line if you'd like. I kept mine simple since I did film this in the day time. Also, if you don't want the dark hunter green on the outer V, you can always use a brown or even dark golden/taupe color.

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL 
XOXO,
Marissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment