Monday, March 3, 2014

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye

Hi there! 
I was lucky enough to receive a sample of the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer to review here on the blog. 


I got mine in the shade Neutral Medium and it's the perfect shade!

As you know, I have super bad dark circles so I was so excited to test this product out and see how it worked. I have to say my first impression was Woah! this is super thick. It says that it can be used as an overall foundation. I was a bit scared to put this thick of a concealer under my eyes, thinking it would crease. 


BEFORE PIC: WITHOUT ANY MAKE UP ON 


ONCE APPLIED BEFORE BLENDING:



My first thought when applying this to my under eye was this looks like straight up foundation, coverage and formula wise. It blended out really nicely, but I would recommend doing a section at a time as it tends to dry a little fast. It leaves a dewy finish so I set it with a powder so it wouldn't move, plus I didn't want to risk it creasing. It did a great job of covering my dark circles. I personally would put a salmon colored corrector underneath just because my circles are so dark, I would like that extra coverage. Overall I really really loved this concealer even if I was a bit hesitant at first. 




I would have to say that this concealer is one of the best concealers I have ever used and I will be purchasing it in the future. It seriously is the only thing that has covered up my dark circles flawlessly without looking so cakey. I cant wait to try it out with a salmon corrector underneath. I believe I have found my new holy grail concealer for my dark under eye circles. 

Thank you for reading!!

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL
XOXO,
Marissa 

2 comments:

  1. where can you buy the concealer? I have dark circles under my eyes and would love to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get it at ulta. It's $24 which seems like a lot, but the tiniest amount goes a long way! I'm sure the full sized tube would last you a year if not longer than that, which may help justify the price a bit! :)

      Delete