Friday, February 28, 2014

FEBRUARY FAVORITES

Hi loves!

It's time for monthly favorites. I didn't have much this month, but that's okay. 

1. I've been loving the Neutrogena SkinClearing Foundation again. I had to go out and buy a lighter shade for Winter. It's medium coverage and is super light feeling on the skin. 

2. Benefit Porefessional. I got this in my Ipsy bag and the minute I used it I knew I had to go out and buy it. So that I did. I have the full size waiting to be opened.

3. Pixi Bronzer that I received in an Ipsy bag as well. I use it as blush as it gives just the right amount of glow. 

4. Clean & Clear morning burst. I mentioned it in my Exfoliation post. If you haven't read that do so after reading this post :). It has just the right amount of grit and leaves your skin super smooth.

5. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean clarifying shampoo. I mentioned that in my hair care post. It leaves your hair super clean and light feeling even a few days after washing.

6. ELF Eyebrow kit. This has been my favorite for the last few months. Its super easy to use and makes those brows on point. 

7. NYC lip gloss. I am really loving this lip gloss. It's a pretty peachy/nude shade and goes with any look. 

8. Maybelline Line Stilleto. This is super black and easy to apply. It dries to a matte finish. I'll be repurchasing it for sure!

Hope everyone had a great month of February!

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL
XOXO,
Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment