Thursday, March 20, 2014

MARCH IPSY BAG

Hi there!
I know it's been awhile since I last posted. I started school, found out we're expecting our 3rd and final baby. (Be on the look out for maternity outfit posts later on) and the past few weeks have been busy.

This month's bag was interesting. Ipsy had an artist design this bag. 


I received 4 products in this months bag. 



First product is Nicole by OPI Roughles Nail Polish in On What Grounds?
It's a very pretty color, perfect for spring. Excited to try this rough texture of nail polish. 



Next is Laboratoires Klorane Patch. It's supposed to smooth and relax woth cornflower. I'm excited to try these since I've never tried a product like this before. 




I received a eye shadow palette from Be a bombshell in Bora Bora. It has pretty bronze colors with that pop of teal. The shadows are smooth and creamy and have great pigmentation. 




Lastly, I received a Bare Minerals Lip Stick in Get Ready. Its the perfect Mauve color, which is right up my alley.



Here's the swatches of the shadows and lipstick 



Don't forget to subscribe to Ipsy for $10 a month. Such a great deal for 4-5 full size beauty products. 


BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL,
XOXO
MARISSA 


1 comment: