Thursday, March 27, 2014

Influenster

Hi there! Today's post is going to be about Influenster. It is a free website, you just sign up and you're ready to go. You go on and you review products you have used. It's from make up, beauty products, household products, games, etc. There's a category for everyone's needs. You earn badges and points for every product review you do. Based on your points, badges unlocked, etc you can qualify for a Vox Box. They will email you a survey to see if you qualify for the box, if so you will be mailed a box of free products to review on the website. No charge to you, all free. I've received about 3 to 4 Vox Boxes now. It's been from a box all dedicated to Mary Kay products, to some beauty and household products. 

These are the items I received in this Vox Box.


1. Playtex Sports Fresh Balance Tampons - $3.99-4.99 a box. I wont be needing these for the next 7 months lol.

2. Broadway Nail imPRESS Press-On Manicure- $5.00 for colors & $7.99 for patterns. The pattern I got is pretty for spring. I'm not sure I would wear all my nails with the pattern maybe just an accent nail. Also, the press-on isn't ideal for a mommy of two, but I can always add nail glue if I do use. 

3. Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer- $4.49 - I received the Black Tea kind. Kind of interested in this product. I love tea and all you do is add one squeeze to an 8 oz glass of water. Contains 24 servings. 

4. Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia by NYC- $1.99- Can never have too many lip products and the color is so pretty for spring and summer. 

5. Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation- $4.99-5.99- I love trying out foundations. It's in the shade Light Ivory which I think will be a good match. I'm not sure how I will like this since it is a matte foundation and I have dryer skin. We'll see how it goes.

6. Pilot Acroball PureWhite- $4.59 per 3- pack/ $6.24 per 4-pack and $7.49 per 5-pack. I can always use pens. I'm really picky with how my pens write so we'll see how this one goes! It has a comfy gripper, so that's always nice.

Again go sign up and start reviewing for your chance to receive free products. :) 

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUITUFL
XOXO,
MARISSA 

No comments:

Post a Comment