Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday's Fabulous Finds

Hi lovelies!

Every once in a while I decided I will do a Friday's Fabulous Finds of things I rediscover in my make up or new products. 

Lately I have been loving my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Corrector in Light paired with L'oreals Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant! 


Also to apply any foundation or concealer I've been loving using my damp Beauty Blender! 


And the last favorite for today is the Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara in Blackest Black! 

Happy Friday Ya'll!!
XOXO
Marissa


2 comments:

  1. I use the L'oreal dream lumi concealer too. I've thought about using the maybelline instant age rewind dark circle corrector but I saw bad reviews for it on Pinterest. Something I do love to use under my eyes is a tiny smear of that hard candy glamoflauge heavy duty concealer. That stuff is amazing for dark circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the dark circle eraser isn't all that great at covering my dark circles. I use benefits bye bye under eye it's a salmon concealer which cancels out the blue undertones under my eyes. And then I use macs pro long wear concealer on top! Great coverage and not heavy at all.

    ReplyDelete