Saturday, September 14, 2013

S'morespired


Hi lovelies!

Today's DolledUp Daily was inspired by this beautiful fall weather we had today! I decided to do yet another smokey eye with a bit of orange. It kind of reminds me of a S'more, perfect for fall. I loved the way it turned out & it will definitely be a reoccurring eye look this fall season. 




Today's face make up included: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, L'oreal True Match Foundation in Nude Beige N3, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Light, L'oreal Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant.


For bronzer I used NYX Bronzer & Blusher Duo in Ibiza and blush I used Avon's Dazzle Dust in Golden Glow.


Below is all the eyeshadows I used to achieve the eye look. I used Maybelline's Color Tattoo in Barely Branded as an all over base.I used the dark brown in the Sahara Sand Palette from Stila (in the crease and lower lash line),Venus from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (inner corner). The coral color from Avon's Pebble Wash (crease), Wet n' Wild's single eyeshadow in Brûlée (all over lid & brow bone highlight). 


Below from left to right is Venus, Brûlée, Coral, Brown. 

For my eyebrows I used Elf's Eyebrow Kit in Medium. Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (upper lash liner, tight line & water line), Mary Kay's Lash Primer & Maybelline's Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black. 


Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow :)

XOXO
•Marissa•





No comments:

Post a Comment