Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Neutral Smokey Eye w/ a Mauve Lip


Hi lovelies!

I finally decided to start a blog about all things make up & fashion. I will be posting FOTDs & OOTDs here & there :). I decided to call them DolledUp Daily's.


Today's DolledUp Daily: 
I decide to do a Neutral Smokey Eye with a Mauve lip. Where I live we're still not quite into Fall yet, but I figured this is a great everyday/transition look from Summer to Fall. 
FOTD: Smash Box Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer, L'oreal  True Match Foundation in Nude Beige W4, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer in Light 120 , L'oreal Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant, Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium, Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara, NYX Bronzer & Blusher Duo in Ibiza (just used bronzer), NYX blush in Amber, Urban Decay Naked Basics palette (Naked 2 in crease, Foxy on lid & brow bone, Venus on inner corner, Faint in outer v and bottom lash line), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero on tight line & water line, Mary Kay Lash Primer, Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Blackest Black, Maybelline Color Whisper in Made-it Mauve & Oh La Lilac, Elf Setting Spray 


OOTD: Maxi dress (brand is Trixxi from Gordmans), Black flip flops from Target

Hair: Curled with my Remington Tstudio Salon Collection Pearl Digital Ceramic Curling Wand ($20 on Amazon). Used Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray. 

Hope you all enjoyed my first post! 
XOXO
•Marissa•

2 comments: