Friday, November 21, 2014

OCTOBER IPSY BAG


Hi there! This post is long over due! I apologize! October was a busy month as we welcomed our little baby boy into the world! 
Here's all the goodies I received in October's bag!


The actual bag isn't my favorite bag 
Up first is Skyn cleansing cloths. They smell like the aroma of a hot tub. They're super moist and they take off make up in one swop. Even waterproof eyeliner. 
Next is Rogue by Rhianna. I can't decide if I like this scent or not. 
Next is Ecru acacia BB cream for hair. It smells like a man's cologne. I have yet to use it yet so I'm not sure how I feel about it. 
Jesse's girl mineralized baked powder eyeshadow. It doesn't have a color or name on it. It's just a sheer opal color when applied. This might be going in my giveaway pile. 
And lastly is the star looks lip gloss in guilty pleasure. It's a mauvey/nude color. It's pretty thick and sticky. Will be going in my giveaway pile. 


Here's the swatches of the eyeshadow and lip gloss

Thanks for reading!

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL 
XOXO,
MARISSA









No comments:

Post a Comment