Friday, November 21, 2014

NOVEMBER IPSY BAG


It's time for this month's IPSY bag!
I'm not a big fan of the actual bag for this month either. 

However I love all the items I received!

First up is the Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil hair spray. Smells a bit fruity and I can't wait to try it out! 
Tempu Highlighter in Pink Pearl. Super pretty and goes on so smooth and blends nicely. 
Next is Elizabeth Mott's You're so fine glitter liquid eyeliner. Goes on super black and has little specks of silver glitter. Perfect for the holidays!
Be a Bomshell eye base in submissive. Pretty light bronze color. Perfect for Fall! 
Lastly is the J.cat wonder lip paint in red potion. Love this color for the Fall! It's right up my alley! 

Here's the swatches of the eyeliner, highlighter, eye base and lip paint! 

Thanks for reading!!

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL
XOXO,
MARISSA





No comments:

Post a Comment