Friday, June 13, 2014

PRODUCTS NOT WORTH BUYING

Hi loves! Back with another post. This time it's all about products I tried and didn't think were worth the money spent. 


1. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydratingg Cleanser-$7.99. This cleanser just didn't cut it for me. It didn't  sud up and felt my face feeling tight and dry afterwards. I decided to use it on my make up brushes  just to use it up and ended up just tossing it because again it didn't sud up or get any of the make up out of the brushes. This product was a dud or me. 

2. Clear scalp & hair therapy shampoo-$5.99. Again a product I didn't like. It didn't foam up, left my hair feeling dry. Just didn't feel like it cleaned my hair one bit. 

3. Jordana Best length extreme lengthening mascara. $3.99. This mascara didn't lengthen my lashes one bit. I felt like it gave more volume than anything. It was clumpy and once it dried on the lashes it felt very rubber like. 

4. ELF lip exfoliator-$3.99. This product is just like a lipstick but has brown sugar and an oil in it. It broke the first time I used it. It did do an okay job of getting the dead skin off, but I prefer my Lush Mint Julip lip scrub over this one. 

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to subscribe! Also leave an email worth suggestions or questions you'd like to see @ marissa.agueros@gmail.com

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL
XOXO, 
Marissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment