Saturday, June 14, 2014

JUNE IPSY BAG

Hi there!! Back with this months Ipsy bag! I was so excited when I opened this bag!! I loved everything in it!!


I received the Laneige BB Cushion. It's exclusively sold at Target. It came with a puff and three shades to choose from. 

Next is the Be a Bombshell Lash Out mascara in black. Always love trying out mascaras. 

Up next. The Jesse's girl liquid eyeliner. I've been wanting to try this for a long long time. 



The next item is NYX bitter gloss in apple strudel. I love their butter glosses ! 


Last but not least is the Marc Anthony Beach Spray. I haven't ever tried a texturizing spray before so I'm excited to try this one out. I've heard great things about it! Perfect just for summer :). 


Like I said I'm in love with this bag and cannot wait to try it out!! Thanks for reading!!

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL
XOXO,
Marissa





No comments:

Post a Comment