Sunday, February 16, 2014

February Ipsy Bag

I finally got my Ipsy bag in the mail yesterday! From first opening it, I really liked what I saw except the false lashes. I just don't have a need to wear them, so those will be going my sister as I know she'll use them. Everything else, I think I will like!

First of all the bag is super cute! It has a leopard inside!! 

Next in my bag is a Zoya nail polish. This product I'm not thrilled about, but not disappointed. I just have so many nail polishes already and a few in a similar color. I do love the formula of the Zoya nail polishes though. It's a milky, baby pink color in DOT.


My next item is from POP beauty. It's a Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal. I really love the color and am super excited to try this product out!


Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser. I'm excited to see if this really helps clogged pore. I have clogged pores on my nose, so we'll see if it really works.


J. Cat lashes in EL15. I don't have a use for false lashes so these will be going to my sister. 

Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Palette in The Eyes Have It. From first glance I love these colors! Perfect for a St. Patty's Day Eye look ;). When swatched it took a little to build up the color, but they were really soft. Only one color was a little flaky and that was the dark olive green (3rd to last). 



with flash 

no flash 


Overall I really like everything I received in my Ipsy bag. I cannot wait to try the products out!
Thanks for reading! 

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/28ji

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUITFUL
XOXO,
Marissa







No comments:

Post a Comment