Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Ipsy Bag

It's the middle of the month and that means I've received my monthly Ipsy bag!

This months bag has cute little beauty products on it. 

Absolute! Make up cleansing tissues. I haven't used this yet, but they smell pretty good!


Yaby foundation in Buff. This is the perfect shade for me. It's a light coverage like that of a BB cream. Makes for a good base to even the skin for just a day of running errands. 

Benefit Porefessional Primer. This has to be my favorite of the bag. I suffer from dry skin on my t-zone and my foundation is usually flakey/patchy after a few hours of wear. With this primer I went 12 hours wearing my foundation and not a single flake! 

This body balm is to be used on your driest areas. Smell like a heel repair cream I have and the texture looks like grits and it leaves a greasy feel after rubbing it in. If you use it on your feet be careful and put socks on! . I'm still unsure about this product. 

This mojito lip balm is heaven for my dry lips! It feels like a sticky version of Vaseline. It's very moisturizing and I am in love with it! 

That wraps up my January Ipsy bag!! 

Join me on Ipsy!
Only $10 a month for a cute bag full of goodies!! 


XOXO,
Marissa






No comments:

Post a Comment