Tuesday, December 16, 2014

DECEMBER IPSY BAG

Hi ya'll!
Can't believe it's the last IPSY bag of 2014! 


I really liked all the items I got this month. 

First up is Bumble & Bumble BB cream for your hair. I just received one from last month's bag that I've been using. Can never have too many products to try out. 

Tarte's Lights, camera, lashes mascara. I've had a sample of this before and didn't really like it until the end when it got dryer. I don't really like super wet mascaras. 

Next is the NYX butter lip balm in parfait. It's a sheer fuscia lip balm and is super creamy. 

Next is Nourish Organics eye cream. I'm in need of an eye cream so this came at the perfect time. It's a little on the watery side so we'll see how hydrating it is. Might be best for a day time cream. 

And lastly is the Cailyns eye polish. It's a champagne colored eye shadow. 

Swatches of eye shadow and lip balm 

Thanks for reading!

BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL

XOXO,
MARISSA 





No comments:

Post a Comment