Tuesday, May 27, 2014

MAY IPSY BAG

Hi there!! It's been forever since I last posted. Now that school is over with and I'm done watching kids, I will have a lot more time to do posts! :)

This post is May's Ipsy Bag!

Here's the contents of this months bag. I wasn't too impressed with the items I received. I did like a few of them which I will let you know. For the bag itself, it's not really my style. 


First is the Endless Euphoria perfume by Calvin Klein. I really love this perfume. It has a great scent and it is perfect to throw in your purse. 


Next is the Eau Thermal Avene Spring Water. I wasn't too excited to see this in my bag. I don't really refresh my face at any point of the day so it's not something I see myself using a lot. I did however use it after coming inside from being in the sun and it was refreshing. Has a light fresh scent and dries pretty fast. It did feel good on my dry skin, just not something I would personally go out and buy. 


Next product is a hair mask by Eva-Nyc. It's the therapy session hair mask. I always like to try out new hair masks to see if there's one that I like before buying the big container of it. This had a fresh scent. I used about half of the bottle for one use since I do have thick, long hair. I felt like I needed to use the whole bottle in one use to get a really good feel as if I liked it or not. I like my masks to not only hydrate, but to be able to de tangle as well and it didn't do that.I'm not sure I would purchase a full size as there are other masks I like a lot better. 



Next was the Sans Tan Sunscreen. I don't really use sunscreen all that often, but I do already have some that I need to get through first. It was super light weight and I used it on my face and it didn't break me out or anything like that. 

Last was the Pacifica Duo Eyeshadow.  The colors are Moonbean and Unicorn. These were very dry and chalky. They had an okay pigmentation when swatched. Not sure I would buy this brand of eyeshadow. 


Like I said I wasn't impressed with this bag. Hopefully next month's will be better. 

Don't forget to subscribe to Ipsy. $10 a month for 4-5 beauty products
http://www.ipsy.com/r/28ji


BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL
XOXO,
MARISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment