Sunday, November 17, 2013

November Ipsy Bag

I used to be subscribed to Ipsy a while back and then decided to take a break from it. I finally got back into it. Ipsy is a $10 a month subscription. Join me on Ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/28ji

Here is what this month's bag looked like and all the goodies I received:




bhcosmetics Baked Eyeshadow in Sun
I used this shadow the other day and it's a beautiful, bronze perfect for Fall!




Naltini in Champagne



Starlooks Gem Pencil in Amethyst
(The swatch of this is gorgeous) 




.em by Michelle Phan Lash Gallery Clean Volume Mascara in Black




Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched

I used this yesterday and it is the perfect shade for my skin tone and blends nicely. 



Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless
I used this the past few days and I love it! Perfect Cranberry color for the upcoming Holidays!



Swatches of the Lip Crayon on left and Gem Pencil on right



Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Seriously who can beat all this for $10?! Go sign up!

XOXO,
Marissa


No comments:

Post a Comment