Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday's Fabulous Finds

Hi there!

Back with another Friday's Fabulous Finds. The products I'm going to mention today are things I've had for a while and have been finding myself reaching for them a lot lately! 

First product is the Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light. I use this to contour and warm up my face! As you can see I've hit pan so I must love it, huh?


Next is a Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad in 40Q Designer Chocolates. It has the perfect colors for fall; a cranberry color and chocolate brown! Not to mention a great cream highlight shade! 


Next is another great eyeshadow. It's Wet N Wild's single eyeshadow in C251A Brûlée. Another perfect matte highlight shade and blending shade. 


Next is a new product I've been using for a few weeks now and I love the natural look it gives my eyebrows. Milani Easy Brow in Dark Brown. I was hesitant at first since it is a pencil but just use a light hand and you'll be good to go! Not to mention it has a decent brow comb on the opposite end! 


Last but not least is Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx. It is such a creamy eyeliner and it glides right on and stays on all day. Everything you look for in a great black liner!

Thank you for reading and Happy Friday!!

XOXO,
Marissa 



No comments:

Post a Comment